Invocation Research
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
tooley1chris
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 pm
- Location: missouri
Invocation Research
So I have a warlock, Sereniti, who would like to research a new invocation and was wondering which of the DMs might be gracious enough to help RP it out? Do ANY of you like warlocks? Even a little bit? Please? 
This has "No Saving Throw" written all over it...
-
DM Strahd
- Posts: 959
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 pm
- Location: Ravenloft, Barovia
Re: Invocation Research
You should PM your request to the DM team. This is a request for an event, not a technical issue or a rule clarification. Feel free to post your request to us.
Somebody told me I should do what they told me...
But there's a hole in that plan, and I'm tearing it down...
But there's a hole in that plan, and I'm tearing it down...