A long time question. It is time to seek the final answer, from the DMs.
If druids can not wear metal armour, is there Duskwood as material, or can certain armours be RPed as such... or just go with wyvern/wyrm hide?
Druids and Metal armour
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Druids and Metal armour
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Druids and Metal armour
We put in creature based armors for the types nwn2 supports which are non matalic armors. Wyvern, Dragon, Umber Hulk, and I think Salamander. I might be missing one or two.
Technically it's not against the rules either to wear metal armor.
But a lot of people choose to not wear metal armor and due their rp diligence.
We have all the hooks in place to halt spell casting if a druid is wearing metal armor but never turned it on.
I'm not sure why either. I thought the plan at one point was to turn that on after we got the creature based armor types IG as that gives druids an alternative armor type.
Technically it's not against the rules either to wear metal armor.
But a lot of people choose to not wear metal armor and due their rp diligence.
We have all the hooks in place to halt spell casting if a druid is wearing metal armor but never turned it on.
I'm not sure why either. I thought the plan at one point was to turn that on after we got the creature based armor types IG as that gives druids an alternative armor type.