
I sincerely hope you will enjoy my events, and I am looking forward to terrorizing all of you...yes, even you Paladins, immune to fear...(NOTE: DMs can remove your feats...and WILL do so, out to pure spite, egotism and whatnot)
1) Most of the time, I will rule that you are unconscious, badly wounded, near death or some other condition of not-quite-dead. In this case, you may be brought back after a small amount of RP from your companions. I will generally still require them to burn a Raise Dead/Resurrection resource of some kind – be it spell, scroll or wand – though in some cases I may forego this if there is good “paramedic” RP and successful Heal rolls against my DC. Consequences of death are unforeseeable (meaning: I will handle it how I see fit. Which means...do not die...and if you do, tremble...).
2) In special circumstances (and I will usually warn you ahead of time), I will rule that you are, in fact, dead. Deceased. Snuffed it. In this case, not only do I require burning a normal Raise Dead/Resurrection resource, I also require full RP of the attempted spell with diamonds and holy water. After this, I will apply a temporary debuff that will last the duration of the event. If the material requirements cannot be met by your companions, then you must remain dead until either you can be raised at a Temple or the event ends.
Do not, under any circumstances, raise someone until any combat has ended and I have ruled on their condition. Suffice to say, that if you do, I will not be happy...
• Do not rest: Unless I give explicit permission. For longer events, I will allow resting opportunities if there is a believable RP avenue for them. Recovering your strength may not necessarily require actual rest.
• Be limitless: The game mechanics by no means define the real limits of what you can and cannot do. Throw a chair, kick dust in someone’s eye, leap out a window, push that shelf up against the door to block it. Anything you come up with could go. Creative RP goes a long way toward tempering the difficulty of my events, and towards getting the best out of our playing time in terms of fun.
• Do not run: Without an RP reason for doing so. I need time to respond to your RP and prepare/make adjustments to the path ahead of/behind you. However, if the RP dictates it – and especially when combat starts – then by all means, run.
• Be patient: With me, and with your fellow players. Things will go wrong, always. There will be glitches and technical issues. RL will intervene. Do your best to roll with these punches. And add my share of mistakes to boot...
• Forum: Use it for best results. I read all of it. Write-up IC accounts or rumours of your events. Continuing RP on the forum will result in extra rewards from me, and possibly plot continuance with more events in the same arc. I really, really appreciate creative efforts in this sense, and they help me doing my part better, and tailor events more suited to your wishes.
• Provide feedback: This is the only way I can really learn and improve as a DM. Let me know what I am doing right, and what I am doing wrong. Say also something nice even if it isn't true, because I am powerful. I am a god. And I WILL find you (yes, even if you hide location...).
Per my mission, I want your stories to be the focus. Depth of character motivation and development, and the thought and effort put into these, are what capture my interest.

