I currently have a druid that I have had for quite some time now that I have played on and off before there was a change to the spell "Drown". The change made it so the school is conjuration now instead of transmutation.
I have recently just realized this as I took a bit of a break from my druid to play a very fun wizard. Anyway I was wondering if it is possible to have my two feats (Spell focus transmutation and greater spell focus transmutation) changed to their counterparts just for Conjuration?
Thank you.
Changing of feats?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Chexss
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
- Location: USA
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Changing of feats?
Probably, try to catch a DM IG. It would be very helpful if you have the feat numbers handy to.
-
Chexss
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Changing of feats?
Will do! I was told to ask the forums to make sure. When online IG I was ask (probably tomorrow since its really late...) Thanks a bunch!
-
Darkshard
- Posts: 769
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 am
- Location: Soon to be Shadowfell