Er Not sure if this is the right spot, but after talking to an awesome DM who's name shall be hidden for the time being I thought I'd extend my offer to everyone. I will be making Personalized armor for those with the interest and characters above lvl 10 (Just to be sure my work does not go to waste).
If the DMs no likey this just say something and ill stop, but I don't think it would be much of an issue.
Khyber's Hand made equipment
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
KhyberKruel
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Fort worth, Texas
Khyber's Hand made equipment
Lucian Vanguard- Blood, honor, and steel.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
-
Maverick 40
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:04 am
- Location: S. FLA.
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
Yay, can you add arrows vfx onto armor?
Laisren Ua Tiernan:
The heart must die, so thy loving progeny may live.
The heart must die, so thy loving progeny may live.
-
KhyberKruel
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Fort worth, Texas
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
As in the arrows on the back of armor?
Lucian Vanguard- Blood, honor, and steel.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
-
KhyberKruel
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Fort worth, Texas
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
Thought Id post some of my other works just so people can get a feel as to what I can make
. Just a view that I happen to have screenies of, never been a big picture taker








Lucian Vanguard- Blood, honor, and steel.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
-
Maverick 40
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:04 am
- Location: S. FLA.
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
Yup, I am happy with the appearance of most of my armor.....but man would those arrows make a differenceKhyberKruel wrote:As in the arrows on the back of armor?
Laisren Ua Tiernan:
The heart must die, so thy loving progeny may live.
The heart must die, so thy loving progeny may live.
-
DM Galadriel
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 am
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
I'm in no way speaking for the staff here but such alterations need to go through a DM to make sure they are not...enhanced greater than toons current armor. I think Luna might be interested in putting new appearances into the IG appearance changer though. Seems Luna was looking for someone to do that awhile back. I may be wrong or my info might be outdated.
In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
A question. Would it work that you were to simply change the appearance of one item over making a new one?
I've been thinking of maybe changing the appearance of Hoihe's mithral chain to a custom look that would represent his allegiances. Would you do such?
I will describe it in detail.
I've been thinking of maybe changing the appearance of Hoihe's mithral chain to a custom look that would represent his allegiances. Would you do such?
I will describe it in detail.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
KhyberKruel
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Fort worth, Texas
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
They will have to go through a staff members hands, and I got the .mod file from Luna ^.^
That being said if you want armor made also post the stats of the armor or equipment that it will be replacing. A good format for a request would be
Armor type:
Armor stats(Include dex bonus, armor bonus, weight, and any magic):
Three colors you like in order of best to least:
Any details that float your boat(such as arrows or spikes):
Also remember I just started getting this together so please understand I may not beable to crank them out just yet... Though in the time since I made this post I've made two armor sets >.>
I would likely, please give me le details
Also I can add a quiver of arrows on the back of most armor, though if I do I can't slap a belt on it or a tunic.
That being said if you want armor made also post the stats of the armor or equipment that it will be replacing. A good format for a request would be
Armor type:
Armor stats(Include dex bonus, armor bonus, weight, and any magic):
Three colors you like in order of best to least:
Any details that float your boat(such as arrows or spikes):
Also remember I just started getting this together so please understand I may not beable to crank them out just yet... Though in the time since I made this post I've made two armor sets >.>
I would likely, please give me le details
Also I can add a quiver of arrows on the back of most armor, though if I do I can't slap a belt on it or a tunic.
Lucian Vanguard- Blood, honor, and steel.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
-
KhyberKruel
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 pm
- Location: Fort worth, Texas
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
http://steamcommunity.com/id/WickedNoise/screenshot/
I feel like I'm talking to myself here since I'm only getting PMs in return to my offer here >.>
Ignore the rest of the silly screenshots I have taken, I will be putting my works in my screen shot folder here.
I feel like I'm talking to myself here since I'm only getting PMs in return to my offer here >.>
Ignore the rest of the silly screenshots I have taken, I will be putting my works in my screen shot folder here.
Lucian Vanguard- Blood, honor, and steel.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
Mezora Remeldo - A spark in the dark.
Fain Remeldo - Not but a shadow.
-
Nomster
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm
Re: Khyber's Hand made equipment
It would be great if you could work on widening the existing options of armor. There are so many that look similar. That is, if you have the time to fiddle around with them 
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]