Custom Music

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Dreme
Recognized Donor
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 am
Location: The Dirty South

Custom Music

Unread post by Dreme »

In NWN, on one of the servers I played, there was a way for you to make your own music. You could compose your own melodies, then have your character perform those melodies. I know it is nothing important but in my experience it was quite jaw dropping to hear some of the things people came up with. They were also extremely difficult to make, though guides and even precomposed works were avalable online. Some of them custom work, some.. rip offs from bands irl...

If I could find a hak for this, do you think it would be worth implamenting on the server?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Custom Music

Unread post by Luna »

One exists for nwn2.
If we have time we should probably try it. We aren't sure if it's going to be a big lag producer.

Return to “Questions for DMs”