Rakshasas?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
drumtheweasel
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:48 am
Rakshasas?
I was doing some reading of my books and pulled out a few ideas I hadn't thought about before. Would a character with a rakshasa theme interest anyone? I was toying with an idea of a Yaksha or Yogi character with perhaps the intent of starting a guild listed in "The Complete Guide to Rakshasas". The Yaksha is a half breed and I was thinking half-elf as the base and throwing a sorcerer class on them with sticking to appropriate spells or a human build with a Yogi idea in mind. Of course, if there is no room for rakshasas, or no DM that would be interested in picking up the story idea, I can scratch it and try something a little different. Either way, would a story line like this be accepted and if so, are the basic ideas of working with current races and builds acceptable as well?
"All my days I've got the grizzly words... Hijacked flavors that I'm flippin' like birds..."
8:00am - 10:30am Weekdays, Saturday evening until I sleep, All day Sunday (GMT -5)
8:00am - 10:30am Weekdays, Saturday evening until I sleep, All day Sunday (GMT -5)