CDKEY help
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
guantanamobayxx
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm
- Location: Hudson, FL
CDKEY help
Over in the Dalelands Beyond Server, I was having cd key issues that would frequently boot me from the server. I had the same issues here with my cd key. They fixed the problem over in Dalelands, giving me new keys to work with and now I have no issues there. But when I tried to return here, it says I am registered under my faulty keys still and booted me, and to bring it to the attention of the staff. I would like to play and would appreciate help being able to sign into the server, thank you for your time.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: CDKEY help
We'll be happy to get you fixed up, guantanamobayxx.
Would you post the pertinent information in this thread?: http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27166
We mostly need the name of the gamespy account you are logging into. The character information may be helpful as well, depending on the extent of the problem.
Once you've posted that information, we will try to fix it A.S.A.P.
Would you post the pertinent information in this thread?: http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27166
We mostly need the name of the gamespy account you are logging into. The character information may be helpful as well, depending on the extent of the problem.
Once you've posted that information, we will try to fix it A.S.A.P.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC