"Order of the bow initiate" free to play already?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Kald
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:49 am

"Order of the bow initiate" free to play already?

Unread post by Kald »

Hey guys,
I wanted to play an archer (which now got all requirements for the order o.t.b.i. - class) but I could not choose it from the list sadly.
Isnt this class free to play already or any clue why this didnt work?
Sincerely,
Kald
DM Carebear
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:24 am

Re: "Order of the bow initiate" free to play already?

Unread post by DM Carebear »

Kald wrote: Isnt this class free to play already or any clue why this didnt work?
No, not yet.

When class gets unlocked in the game, after the testing is done, it is posted in New Classes thread.
DM Fugue wrote:My body/race is human but I have the soul of Elvis.

Return to “Questions for DMs”