nwn1 clothing conversion to nwn2

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Solarina
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:30 pm
Location: Under your bed and In Your head

nwn1 clothing conversion to nwn2

Unread post by Solarina »

I got all my outfits and cloths from nwn1 on my hard drive they are nice. Would this let me covert them to nwn2?

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NW ... ail&id=102

also I have holdable flowers from nwn1 i want to convert to nwn2.

There HAS to be a way to covert them over to nwn2. Just google is being retarded with search.
Ivan38Rus
Retired Staff
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Re: nwn1 clothing conversion to nwn2

Unread post by Ivan38Rus »

No, this won't do it.

What files exactly do you have?
Solarina
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:30 pm
Location: Under your bed and In Your head

Re: nwn1 clothing conversion to nwn2

Unread post by Solarina »

holdable flowers from my nwn1 mod and some outfits. I think they are erf files. The outfits were nice. I also have access to all the holdable deity flags, and quite a few hand held rp props. I realy miss my dresses, skirts and holdable flowers.
Solarina
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:30 pm
Location: Under your bed and In Your head

Re: nwn1 clothing conversion to nwn2

Unread post by Solarina »

I know there is a way to do it since ive seen you can convert placeables to nwn2 from nwn1 but items you equip or wear elude me thus far.
Ivan38Rus
Retired Staff
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Re: nwn1 clothing conversion to nwn2

Unread post by Ivan38Rus »

Well, you need to have not only the blueprints themselves, but also the base model (mdb) as well as any texture file (dds and/or tga).

Those files are usually packed in hak files. And... I have no idea whether they will be properly displayed in NWN2 at all. Probably different resource structure, I couldn't ifnd any converter, either. Pretty odd
Solarina
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:30 pm
Location: Under your bed and In Your head

Re: nwn1 clothing conversion to nwn2

Unread post by Solarina »

i will have to explore the haks then and see what i can see. I am going to try to learn the tools to make my own from scratch using mesh. Its going to take me a longggg time to learn tho if i can even get the hang of it.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”