Winddancer wrote:Letter 24
Rituals...
Oh sweet rituals...
I have done many..I have witnessed many.
One more gruesome than the other.
Unfortunately I only witnessed at this one.
But to think I was the pebble that started the events towards this ritual...
ah, that makes it all the more interesting to watch!
He wanted to help her, my little pet.
Drive the demon out of her by performing a ritual.
Little did he know it would cost him probably everything...
He came to the school of necromany, asking if he could take Vala with him.
For an extreme price I agreed...
He had some strange ritualistfemale with him.
Unfortunately, after Jar'laste played with the woman during my pricenegotiations,
she died...
I can't blame him too much, these rivvil are just extremely weak.
A jalukapprentice of the school said he could do some form of exorcism as well.
Probably much better than that rivvil filth anyway.
We went down to a temple under the school of necromancy...
There, I saw a Demon and a woman,
standing each at a side of an altar.
They appeared to be Vala's father and mother...
At least, that's what she thought...
I looked back to the jaluk and I noticed he was just as confused as I was...
Something was wrong here.
Nothing of the ritual had been performed...
Yet..there they stood...
A huge demon appeared behind us.
Even I had to swallow once at the sight of this huge creature.
He was the one who took possesion of Vala all along.
Eliphas, The demon lord...
Both the demon and the woman at the altar fell down. Into nothing...
They never excisted...never had...
No mother, no demon..no nothing!
Something so cruel, I could have invented that, Adin.
The expression on Vala's face was priceless!
He came to claim what was his...
Vex's soul... his bargain was made...
Vala was no longer...'possessed'.
He towered above Vex, draining his soul from his body.
Then he left..as sudden as he came...
Leaving the soulles body of Vex on the floor.
What a fool to struck a deal with demons...
And most of all, this one in particular.
He got what he asked for...
As for Vala...I wonder if the girl can handle this,
now that she even lost him, her mother...
and in a way even her father.
If she kills herself...I don't care...
I kind of expect she will...
She is kivvil after all.