Does this rulebook apply to the server?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Hoihe
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Does this rulebook apply to the server?

Unread post by Hoihe »

Savage Species


I am asking merely out of curiosity. Are such rituals possible in our setting? (Not saying to do it, just wondering if one can put research into them, maybe include them in retirement story).
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Does this rulebook apply to the server?

Unread post by Maecius »

You'll have to be more specific as to which elements of the book you're wanting to include. I'm not too familiar with it, so I don't know what sorts of rituals you are referring to.

The only monstrous player characters we currently allow are orcs and drow, though.

Return to “Questions for DMs”