I sometimes experience that rest gets cancelled if I initiate it soon after stopping movement or accidently pressing a key or mousebutton.
Would it be possible to trigger the cooldown on succesful rest instead?
Rest cooldown
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
mireigi
- Posts: 702
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 pm
- Location: Denmark
Rest cooldown
Fhaeo'Lingi Mriht'Ess - Akh'Aegis of EDE
Tolan Faeglin - Morninglord of Lathander
Phar Anlith - Mercenary, Tracker, Information Broker
Adoros Battleheart - Ungraceful battlerager
Cain Gellantara - Knight Champion of Tempus
Davvry - Sneaks
Tolan Faeglin - Morninglord of Lathander
Phar Anlith - Mercenary, Tracker, Information Broker
Adoros Battleheart - Ungraceful battlerager
Cain Gellantara - Knight Champion of Tempus
Davvry - Sneaks
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Rest cooldown
This has been brought up but not implemented.
Unfortunately I don't remember why.
Sorry I couldn't be more help on this one.
Unfortunately I don't remember why.
Sorry I couldn't be more help on this one.
-
mireigi
- Posts: 702
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:12 pm
- Location: Denmark
Re: Rest cooldown
Thanks for the quick reply.
At least now you're aware of it, yet again
At least now you're aware of it, yet again
Fhaeo'Lingi Mriht'Ess - Akh'Aegis of EDE
Tolan Faeglin - Morninglord of Lathander
Phar Anlith - Mercenary, Tracker, Information Broker
Adoros Battleheart - Ungraceful battlerager
Cain Gellantara - Knight Champion of Tempus
Davvry - Sneaks
Tolan Faeglin - Morninglord of Lathander
Phar Anlith - Mercenary, Tracker, Information Broker
Adoros Battleheart - Ungraceful battlerager
Cain Gellantara - Knight Champion of Tempus
Davvry - Sneaks
-
Molag__Bal
- Posts: 2925
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm
Re: Rest cooldown
The reason that the rest timer doesn't start once rest is completed is because it could be exploited. You could rest for ~5 seconds and then cancel it before it finishes, thus regaining most of your hit points and quite a few spells as well.
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Rest cooldown
And, I know it isn't much of a solution, but when you press rest button, take your hands away from the mouse and keyboard. (It is just a habbit you have to form.)
And if you have Track Feat, with some ranks in Survival.
The probability of interrupted rest becomes pretty much void. (TheVoid spawns something next to you, while resting.
)
And if you have Track Feat, with some ranks in Survival.
The probability of interrupted rest becomes pretty much void. (TheVoid spawns something next to you, while resting.
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"