Hi, is it possible to donate my skills as a Graphic Designer to maybe create some splash screens i.e. loading screens and some artwork that can be utilized in the game.
Also, I created .TGA images.. (targa) extensions for custom portraits in NWN2. If permission is granted, i'm more than willing donate these to the server in good faith. Of course, I ask humbly. And can create lots more, of course I'm not sure how you guys feel about custom portraits in the game. -- of course everyone would have to DL them just to see them -- or maybe the server automatically installs them? Anywho, Just trying to contribute to the Forum/Server in any way I can. If need be, I can send sample works from my portfolio... and some of my design skills.
p.s I'm not some high school student who picked up Adobe Software and started messing with it I am a legit Graphic Designer with three degrees for Multimedia. Just thought It would creditably saying this. =)
Creating Custom Content for the Server
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Creating Custom Content for the Server
We don't have support or basically supply any custom portraits.
Thanks for offering on that front.
If you want to try and do a load screen or two, send it my way.
We have an icon designer, otherwise that would be the next place we would seek help.
Thanks for offering on that front.
If you want to try and do a load screen or two, send it my way.
We have an icon designer, otherwise that would be the next place we would seek help.