I have a question, and I hope this is the right place to post. I have a Bear Warrior, and according to the write up, Knock down and other skills/feats should would while in bear form, but the Knock Down icon in my quick bar is grayed out and unusable when I am in my bear form. Also, when I change into a bear, it posts my current stats over my head for all to see. Is this supposed to be happening? thanks.
Brunhilda Stonemender is the toon in question.
Bear Wararior - issues/questions
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Tempist
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm
Bear Wararior - issues/questions
"Remember - You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter"
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Bear Wararior - issues/questions
A small GUI pops up when you polymorph.
Look for it.. it's there somewhere on the screen.
It has the Knockdown and Charge Icons you can use for those feats.
Let me know if you can't find it when you enter bear form.
Look for it.. it's there somewhere on the screen.
It has the Knockdown and Charge Icons you can use for those feats.
Let me know if you can't find it when you enter bear form.