Anyway, I realize that I kinda ballsed up here and didn't properly understand how the feat works, so was hoping that some super awesome and lovely DM would be able to shave 370 xp off me so am am back to just before hitting that lvl again...?
Practiced spellcaster (bard) feat taken but no boost?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
LintNZ
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 am
Practiced spellcaster (bard) feat taken but no boost?
I just hit lvl 21 with Whisper (yay me!), and as a feat took Practiced Spellcaster (Bard), as this is now her 9th bard level, effectively making me cast spells as a lvl 13 bard, right? (Ideally I would have taken Song of the Heart or Battle Dancer, but sadly those feats aren't activated here...)
Anyway, I realize that I kinda ballsed up here and didn't properly understand how the feat works, so was hoping that some super awesome and lovely DM would be able to shave 370 xp off me so am am back to just before hitting that lvl again...?
Anyway, I realize that I kinda ballsed up here and didn't properly understand how the feat works, so was hoping that some super awesome and lovely DM would be able to shave 370 xp off me so am am back to just before hitting that lvl again...?
Sparrow - Elf Archer bad at sitting still, good at finding trouble
Quartz - Genasi melee DPS. Pinocchio complex
Rocky - Halfling monk with a mouth as fast as her hands
Quartz - Genasi melee DPS. Pinocchio complex
Rocky - Halfling monk with a mouth as fast as her hands
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Practiced spellcaster (bard) feat taken but no boost?
Just catch a DM IG and ask for the xp doc.
De leveling here is fine anytime you want.
That feat works. You should see spell durations last longer as an example.
De leveling here is fine anytime you want.
That feat works. You should see spell durations last longer as an example.