dumb questions

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

jpmct
Recognized Donor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 pm

dumb questions

Unread post by jpmct »

I haven't played in a while so I have a couple I guess sort of noobie questions.

I want to use the xp transfer feature so I have to mule or exchange some stuff between my char(s), which, judging by the message from the xp transfer guy is not aided by the dm, but obviously allowed and not frowned upon. From experimenting with arrows I found out that one should not use containers, but dropping stuff on the ground quitting and coming back with another char worked fine. However, I do not remember how to drop gold on the ground. How does one just drop gold on the ground?

Secondly, I have no trouble getting into the game, but since I am asking a question anyway I might as well. Is there any way to get around the 'Bioware Community login' screen that I always fail to log into since the server is not there I guess, but otherwise the failure does not seem to cause any problems. It's annoying to wait for and if I try to skip it, I just go back a menu.

Thanks.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: dumb questions

Unread post by Luna »

JP, see if this thread helps with skipping the login delay.
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?t=19879


As for mulling, your safest bet is to find someone to help you.
I've used the chest in the clothing shop before as well if you can't get any help.

Return to “Questions for DMs”