guild tokens

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

greendragon
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 7:02 pm
Location: southern Pennsylvania USA

guild tokens

Unread post by greendragon »

Hello,

I RCR'd on of my characters and need a replacement guild token for Candlekeep. I was told it is filed under the item selector menu in the "AAAKey" folder -or- "Guild Tokens". How can I go about acquiring a new token?
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: guild tokens

Unread post by Maecius »

Let a DM know, in-game, that you require the token. It would help to expedite matters if you could have your guild's guild leader PM us the name of the character who is need of replacement tokens.

:? I mean, I obviously know that Midian is in Candlekeep, but the above is good advice for anyone who has a similar problem. We do like to verify that you are in the guild before handing out tokens.

Return to “Questions for DMs”