(I'm doing fine waiting, just want to make sure i'm not waiting on something non-existent).
Red Wizard application.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Renulan
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Red Wizard application.
Hello! I've sent in an application to DM Vulk, it seems all the posts are out of date and most contacts are mia now... Wondering if I ought to just wait it out or if there is another person I should send it to? Been stuck at level 5 100% to 6 waiting 
(I'm doing fine waiting, just want to make sure i'm not waiting on something non-existent).
(I'm doing fine waiting, just want to make sure i'm not waiting on something non-existent).
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Red Wizard application.
Vukodlak is the right person to PM. He will review the application ASAP, and give you some feedback. Some things may or may not have to be altered. If you are accepted into the guild, Vukodlak will let us know and then any DM can grant you the feat.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC