PC Tools - MACRO's

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Cubicle
Retired Staff
Posts: 540
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am

PC Tools - MACRO's

Unread post by Cubicle »

Hi. I have a macro box that appears when I open PC Tools. It's seperate and has a 1 - 5 Menu. When I log in I see a drop down box with 8 box's, each allowing me to add macros. Initially, while I do have access to the #1 box, I don't have access to #'s 2-5.

When I click the tiny box in the upper left-hand corner of that drop down menu, the entire drop-down bar disappears and won't come back. How do I get that box back without resetting my game?

I'm hoping the answer to this allows me access to box #'s 2-5. Thanks.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: PC Tools - MACRO's

Unread post by Luna »

I'm pretty sure the other pages just don't work.
So you really only get one page of Macros.

The author of the tool never provided a fix for that issue.

Return to “Questions for DMs”