Thanks Ryan Clad
Download speed
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Ryan Clad
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:09 pm
Download speed
Hello there!! im a new player or will be as soon as i can get online.. the problem is it's apperently going to take 4 hours to download the hacks when realistically it should take 20m minutes..is this due to the server itself or ??
Thanks Ryan Clad
Thanks Ryan Clad
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Download speed
Our FTP can download I think at 400KB or 500KB.
You can try to get the larger haks offline to using filefront.
I put the link below.
Filefront seems to not work for everyone though.
So if that doesn't work, your stuck with FTP.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11116
You can try to get the larger haks offline to using filefront.
I put the link below.
Filefront seems to not work for everyone though.
So if that doesn't work, your stuck with FTP.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11116