Fixing language on char?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Canto
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Minnesota

Fixing language on char?

Unread post by Canto »

I hope this is the appropriate place for this:

I very recently RCR'd a char just after a server reset to fix some glaring mistakes I made. After bringing the fixed char in I discovered the languages never got set. I don't recall seeing the language selector come up when I arrived with the new char. The server had to reset to due a technical issue on the server and it could have been related to that (or I could have simply missed it). Is it possible to fix the selected languages on my char? (INT14)

I normally wouldnt ask/worry about it but I already rp'd knowing elven & would like to continue that track.

Thanks in advance whatever the answer. :D
Elanaele Nightstar / FizzyCatharsis
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Fixing language on char?

Unread post by Luna »

Try to catch a DM Ig. They will fix it.

Return to “Questions for DMs”