I have recently come to see that a ban has been filed against by Brother, I understand why said ban has been filed for his 'trolling' behavior and decline against the role playing environment, also for randomly killing another player. Although, this is not my brothers intent to ruin a game for other players, as I merely gave him a brief introduction of the server before he started playing on the game with me, so he did not fully comprehend the aspect of the game and role playing itself. Secondly, once I had seen to it that my brother ceased his actions and behavior he continued to role play in the correct manner, so I ask this.
Would it be possible for my brother to be given a second chance at this server? I enjoy this server thoroughly, as there is plenty of nice players offering excellent interaction and a somewhat unique role play experience, I would love for my brother to be able to take part in this, but I understand if you feel my brother does not deserve a second chance.
My Brother
Username: Lord Nasher
(main) Character Name: Doran Levieth
Ban Appeal Request, only a First Timer?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Genisys
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:50 pm
Ban Appeal Request, only a First Timer?
Last edited by Genisys on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Ban Appeal Request, only a First Timer?
I will ask.