Post reviewed by mods.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

cattlekiller
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Post reviewed by mods.

Unread post by cattlekiller »

I posted in the "Booted at Login & Character Restorations" post a few days ago about old characters and my account.
When I did it said the post needs to be reviewed by mods.
It still has not been approved or even responded to let me know whats going on.
Just wondering the time frame these are handled?

If its because of the holidays and DM's being busy thats cool,I also just wanted to check to even see if my post was even seen or noticed.

Thanks for your time.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Post reviewed by mods.

Unread post by Luna »

Sorry, I'll look now.

Return to “Questions for DMs”