Appearance Changer, Devourer of Items Part 2

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

greendragon
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 7:02 pm
Location: southern Pennsylvania USA

Appearance Changer, Devourer of Items Part 2

Unread post by greendragon »

Hey all ... Me again, and yes, it just happened again! This time my wizard was wearing NOTHING else and it ate his Cloak of Fortification +2.

Image

Character: Midian Dark
Game Login: -greendragon-

It ate the same toon's "Anagry's Mindmaze" a little more than an hour ago...and I rebooted my PC in that time.

I have un-edited screens of BOTH items being lost that I can send via PM if needed. I only blacked out stuff so there's no meta-gaming.

Thanks for any help.
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Appearance Changer, Devourer of Items Part 2

Unread post by Maecius »

Situation handled.

Return to “Questions for DMs”