Appearance Changer, Devourer of Items

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

greendragon
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 7:02 pm
Location: southern Pennsylvania USA

Appearance Changer, Devourer of Items

Unread post by greendragon »

Hey all ... I was using the Appearance Changer and it ate my wizard's Anagry's Mindmaze (Item Set - Wizard)! Is it possible to get it back? Please?

Image

BAD Appearance Changer, Bad! This is the first time I've ever seen the "...eats items once in a while" message ... What's up with that?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if I could get the item back please oh please oh please! Thanks!

Character: Midian Dark
Game Login: -greendragon-
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Appearance Changer, Devourer of Items

Unread post by Maecius »

DMs do refund lost items if screenshots like these ones are provided. Situation has been handled, item refunded.

Return to “Questions for DMs”