Where To Address Private Concerns For DMs?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Bernkastel
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:33 am

Where To Address Private Concerns For DMs?

Unread post by Bernkastel »

I'm fairly new (at least, I consider myself such) here, and I was wondering... where should I forward messages if I would like them to be viewed by DMs/staff only? To be specific, I have a specific RP-related question (or set of questions, possibly) I wish to not be openly announced, and I also have a bug I would like to report without publicly showing said bug, as it can be exploited for a rather game-breaking result. I came across it by accident, please don't hit me. :<

Would anybody be able to inform me of a way to privately send off my concerns without throwing messages at the wrong person/group/something?

(I apologize in advance if this is already explained somewhere; I haven't found anything specific myself yet, and I get afraid of messing up easily, so I would prefer to have something certain to rely on... if that makes any sense.)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Where To Address Private Concerns For DMs?

Unread post by Luna »

When you compose a message, on the left hand side are GROUPS you can add.

Add the two groups below. That will ping all the Dm's

DM
Associate-DM

Return to “Questions for DMs”