According to the wiki the Shadow Magic feat is in game but not yet publicly available. Is there a way for players to gain this feat via staff approval? If not is there a rough guess as to when this feat might become available?
http://bgtscc.wikia.com/wiki/Casting_Forms
On a similar note when was the lore page on the shadow weave updated to say RPing use of the shadow weave should not be done without DM permission? I was unaware until a few minutes ago that this was the case.
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=79
Shadow Magic
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Side
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm
- Location: Michigan USA
Shadow Magic
Passiflora wrote: AS A DROW you will kill DUERGARS for like..... lvl 9 to 25. A DAMN LOT OF DUERGARS.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Shadow Magic
It's not available. I'm not sure it ever will be either.
Rasael coded it up so they went ahead and tested it.
It does work.
From what I recall the problem stems from our timeline before the time of troubles.
Shadow Magic is not really prevalent yet.
Rasael coded it up so they went ahead and tested it.
It does work.
From what I recall the problem stems from our timeline before the time of troubles.
Shadow Magic is not really prevalent yet.