Copy/Mirror

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Blunkanthrust
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am
Location: UK

Copy/Mirror

Unread post by Blunkanthrust »

is there a quick way to copy and paste things and also how do you mirror something so that you get a left and a right version of something, thanks :)
"…when you have stared long into the eyes of the Tarrasque and lived to tell the tale, I shall call you a warrior…"

- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
DM Galadriel
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 am

Re: Copy/Mirror

Unread post by DM Galadriel »

Copy is CTRL C. Paste CTRL V
There is no mirror function that I'm aware of. This isnt campaign cartographer. LOL
In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!
Blunkanthrust
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am
Location: UK

Re: Copy/Mirror

Unread post by Blunkanthrust »

Oh you can directly do it like that? Surprised I didn't try that... I was looking for a right click function of copy and paste and also on the area content but that didn't seem to work. Cool :) shame about mirroring there go my dreams of symmetry ! :( lol
"…when you have stared long into the eyes of the Tarrasque and lived to tell the tale, I shall call you a warrior…"

- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”