Could you extend the walkmesh at this pool please

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Blunkanthrust
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am
Location: UK

Could you extend the walkmesh at this pool please

Unread post by Blunkanthrust »

The pool of water on the FAI exterior map.

it's a perfect spot to do some RP for water rituals but you can only go into the water up to your knee, if possible could you push the walkmesh back so you can get to by the waterfall where the pool is fed.

Image

Image

Image

thanks in advance :) !
"…when you have stared long into the eyes of the Tarrasque and lived to tell the tale, I shall call you a warrior…"

- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Could you extend the walkmesh at this pool please

Unread post by Luna »

I extended it a bit. It will be in the next update.
Blunkanthrust
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am
Location: UK

Re: Could you extend the walkmesh at this pool please

Unread post by Blunkanthrust »

Awesome thank you ! :)
"…when you have stared long into the eyes of the Tarrasque and lived to tell the tale, I shall call you a warrior…"

- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”