How would one get into building areas?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Crimsonchamp
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 pm

How would one get into building areas?

Unread post by Crimsonchamp »

So I've been loving the server and all that. But I find myself bored often when the UD players I've met and interacted with arn't around and solo grinding is a boring hassle. So I figure I'd try to learn how to build areas, and maybe if I were to get good enough, build them for the ud since that is where I mainly play. Any tips on where or how to get started? Far too much free time on my hands.
Zargog Ooko, wandering grey orc warlock. Lv6
Andor Mantilar, Ilmatari Clergyman. Lv5
Barde Sshamath, drow sorcerer . Lv11
Segio Steelfoot, halfling bodyguard looking for steady client. Lv4
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: How would one get into building areas?

Unread post by Passiflora »

I am no builder, but I can direct you to the good forum.


http://bgtscc.net/viewforum.php?f=24

Browsing these posts I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of usefull pieces of information.
Go home and be a familly cat!

Return to “Questions for DMs”