Making custom weapons
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: Making custom weapons
Reduce the size and a kukri?
Or maybe falchions or scimitars rather. Khopesh have high crit range.
Or maybe falchions or scimitars rather. Khopesh have high crit range.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
Aesir
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 am
Re: Making custom weapons
I made another heavy crossbow:



(I just finished my exams, what is YOUR excuse?)



(I just finished my exams, what is YOUR excuse?)
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Making custom weapons
Looks great!
-
IAmDeathComeForThee
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Making custom weapons
Very cool, glad you got it figured out. 
"good is never as good as it's supposed to be. Although evil is often every bit as bad." -Richard Lee Byers.
-
Mendoza
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:09 pm
Re: Making custom weapons
Wow those crossbows look incredible! Let me know if you are taking requests
dwarves need more axes!
-
Aesir
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 am
Re: Making custom weapons
Sure, I just need the idea you have and the weapon type.Mendoza wrote:Wow those crossbows look incredible! Let me know if you are taking requestsdwarves need more axes!
-
Raze
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:55 pm
Re: Making custom weapons
If you were able to make a scythe inspired by Zasalamel's default scythe - I would love you forever.


Rhythm is the basis of life, not steady forward progress. The forces of creation, destruction, and preservation have a whirling, dynamic interaction.
-
tooley1chris
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 pm
- Location: missouri
Re: Making custom weapons
If numbers count as anything, you now have TWO who want this scythe!!!!
Wicked beauty! Make mine a black blade???
EDIT: All black...
Wicked beauty! Make mine a black blade???
EDIT: All black...
Raze wrote:If you were able to make a scythe inspired by Zasalamel's default scythe - I would love you forever.
This has "No Saving Throw" written all over it...
-
Aesir
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 am
Re: Making custom weapons
Hi all,
I will now be working on a khopesh, some dwarven battleaxes and the scythe, probably in that order.
I will post pics when I have something finished.
I will now be working on a khopesh, some dwarven battleaxes and the scythe, probably in that order.
I will post pics when I have something finished.
-
WeWhoEat
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 pm
Re: Making custom weapons
While we are all poking you for requests, I will toss mine in!


Lillith Azrael - Guide of Candlekeep
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Making custom weapons
*shakes head at wewhoeat*
-
WeWhoEat
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 pm
Re: Making custom weapons
Whaaat?Luna wrote:*shakes head at wewhoeat*
It is... uh... a Gondish Ceremonial
Lillith Azrael - Guide of Candlekeep
-
Xanfyrst
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
- Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams
Re: Making custom weapons
Would be lovely if an actual Warscythe would be added:





SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×
-
WeWhoEat
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 pm
Re: Making custom weapons
That bottom one is more of a glaive, really, which might be an appropriate appearance for a spear or halberd.
Lillith Azrael - Guide of Candlekeep
-
Aesir
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 am
Re: Making custom weapons
Well that should be easy to make, but it would have to be implemented as a spear or halberd, since the scythe animations wouldn't be correct (hacking with a pointy weapon).Xanfyrst wrote:Would be lovely if an actual Warscythe would be added
Or does anyone know a solution for that?