I got warning from DM Absolutions, that i broke the rule about picking classes. I leveled 3 classes before 20, and they were min 3lvs, then on my 21 i pick EA lv 1. I didnt know that is a mistacke, then dm deleveled my character to lv 20, to point of 1 xp to lv 21. My character sheet got pritty messy, and dm back my xp, and told me to post the problem here. I leveled on 21 some of my first tree classes, but elemental shot is still there, not working(obviously), didnt get my epic feat and didnt get sign epic character. So can i get some help about it? Thanky you.
acc name- zarcus1404
character- Eldor Freth
Help about fixing my character sheet
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Help about fixing my character sheet
Usually for bugged files character like it seems to be the case with yours, a DM can rebuild you to your level 20, with the same class and skills, as said in the rules.
I know a DM asked you to post your problem here, but you should poke one ingame to get said rebuild (remember, it must be the same class combination/feats).
Perhaps direct the DM to this thread if there's questions.
Your problem should be solved that way.
If you don't see one soon, don't worry about continuing to level.
I know a DM asked you to post your problem here, but you should poke one ingame to get said rebuild (remember, it must be the same class combination/feats).
Perhaps direct the DM to this thread if there's questions.
Your problem should be solved that way.
If you don't see one soon, don't worry about continuing to level.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
DM Batman
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 am
Re: Help about fixing my character sheet
It was a glitch. It's been handled. No rebuild necessary.
". . . But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy.
I never wanted you to come back to Gotham. I always knew there was nothing here for you except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that.
I still do."
I never wanted you to come back to Gotham. I always knew there was nothing here for you except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that.
I still do."