Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

burbles
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am
Location: Russiа, UTC/GMT+4

Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by burbles »

I didn't see it asked before, I certainly don't see that on the domain list but they are available at creation now, the Moon and Spider Domains. Could they be added to their appropriate deities please?
I put on my robe and a wizard hat...
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by Maecius »

We'll try to update the domains page in the Lore of the Lands asap, if that's what you are referring to.

I'll see about getting to it this weekend if nobody beats me to it.
scriver
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by scriver »

Do you have any plans on adding more domains? I can think of one in particular that would probably make a lot of Banites happy, and it's unseparable opposite which a lot of... Well, probably only I want.

...Not at all asking out of self interest ;)
burbles
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am
Location: Russiа, UTC/GMT+4

Re: Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by burbles »

This is what I meant, yes.
scriver wrote:Do you have any plans on adding more domains? I can think of one in particular that would probably make a lot of Banites happy, and it's unseparable opposite which a lot of... Well, probably only I want.

...Not at all asking out of self interest ;)
On the other hand, I wonder if some existing features were fixed, if Good domain could work on par with Evil, giving the ability to turn outsiders as it should. And Elemental domains for elementals, and Plant for plant, etc. Who can give an answer on that?
I put on my robe and a wizard hat...
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by Maecius »

Rasael is our script wizard, so new domains are his domain.

(See what I did there?).

There are also Kaedrin's domains, but each of those has to be run through the QC team. And probably nerfed or altered. Kaedrin's work is usually pretty close to pen-and-paper, which is awesome from my point of view as a purist, but not ideally balanced for a NWN2 persistent world environment.

So, in other words, anything is possible. Provided it doesn't unbalance the server's playing field, and the time and the motivation to work on it exists.
burbles
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am
Location: Russiа, UTC/GMT+4

Re: Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by burbles »

That kind of answers it :) Let's see if our wizards would share their plans :)
I put on my robe and a wizard hat...
scriver
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by scriver »

I'd just want to mention that an implementation of Tyranny (the domain I was getting at above) would go great with the upcoming release of Darkhold.

That would of course mean Nobility had to be implemented as well, as it's opposite. All us Siamorpheans would love that ;D
User avatar
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland

Re: Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by Gottmoerder »

Moon domain:
Eilistrae
Hathor
Hiatea
Malar
Sehanine Moonbow
Selûne
Sharindlar


Spider domain:
Llolth
Selvetarm
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Moon Domain, Spider Domain

Unread post by Maecius »

Updated the domains: http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t= ... 49#p400949

Thanks a bunch, Gott!

Return to “Questions for DMs”