rebuilding due to bugs
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
burbles
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am
- Location: Russiа, UTC/GMT+4
rebuilding due to bugs
I've approached a DM (Novus) today with a languages issue and it appeared that my PC is bugged somehow. Can we make a rebuild, and how? The PC is Nemna Aldgeb.
I put on my robe and a wizard hat...
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: rebuilding due to bugs
What the issue exactly?
-
burbles
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am
- Location: Russiа, UTC/GMT+4
Re: rebuilding due to bugs
They can't fix the languages, don't know about other issues there may be.
Exactly it's like this: I can select in a word bubble languages I was given after first rolling my PC, but no other I was given after that. Besides, I'd like to change some of them to more approriate (there was even a blank language added somehow), but languages can't be deleted from IG. And those added do not show in language selection tool.
Exactly it's like this: I can select in a word bubble languages I was given after first rolling my PC, but no other I was given after that. Besides, I'd like to change some of them to more approriate (there was even a blank language added somehow), but languages can't be deleted from IG. And those added do not show in language selection tool.
I put on my robe and a wizard hat...
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: rebuilding due to bugs
PM me your bioware and what character.
I'll try to reset your languages offline.
I'll try to reset your languages offline.
-
burbles
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am
- Location: Russiа, UTC/GMT+4