Druid Feats

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Grog
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am
Location: Canada

Druid Feats

Unread post by Grog »

Sorry I tried but couldn't find an answer to this anywhere:
I have a druid that just hit level 25 and I did not recieve a feat as I thought I would, used NWN character builder to plan it out. I also tested it in the Jegs training module and it all worked out. However when I hit 25 in game I did not recieve a feat and I was wondering if this is a bug or something? If not then I'll have to delevel to 24 in order to meet the requirements for dragon shape later on... has the level 25 feat been moved to level 26 or something?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Druid Feats

Unread post by Luna »

Ye maybe catch a DM to get de-leveled to 1 xp below 25 so you can try leveling again.
User avatar
Grog
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am
Location: Canada

Re: Druid Feats

Unread post by Grog »

That fixed the issue Luna thankyou very much!

Return to “Questions for DMs”