QC Question, Druid + Shadowdancer

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

ree
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 am
Location: Gullykin Village. . . Norcal!

QC Question, Druid + Shadowdancer

Unread post by ree »

Hi :) I Rcr'ed one of my characters that I didn't like to make a sneak attacking cat character.

Im A level 4 druid & lvl 3 rogue.

I currently have 10 hide, 8 move silent, 5 tumble and Dexterity 19, dodge & mobility. As far as I can tell that is all the requirements for the shadow dancer class. I met these requirements at level 7.

Now for my level 8, I cannot take the shadow-dancer class *Cry*. :cry:

Is there something I'm missing or is there a restriction that's not listed on the shadow dancer/druid section?
A Hinviting Hintastic Hin Historically Hinvolved Hin Hincidents! 🦊
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: QC Question, Druid + Shadowdancer

Unread post by Luna »

Message me which one of your guys it is.
I'll take a look offline.
dzidek1983
Posts: 1248
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
Location: Poland

Re: QC Question, Druid + Shadowdancer

Unread post by dzidek1983 »

something is wrong cos the earliest lvl to get SD is lvl 8

its set cos of the skills
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?
ree
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:14 am
Location: Gullykin Village. . . Norcal!

Re: QC Question, Druid + Shadowdancer

Unread post by ree »

Actually it fixed *Blinks*. after I posted this message. I logged out for a while and came back.

When I logged back in and clicked the level up button (just to check) I was able to select the shadow dancer class!

Sooooo I guess for all future references--- If yah meet the class requirements and still cant pick the appropriate class on your level up, then log out and back in and you might be able to!
A Hinviting Hintastic Hin Historically Hinvolved Hin Hincidents! 🦊
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: QC Question, Druid + Shadowdancer

Unread post by Passiflora »

I wish all problems could be solved like that! :D
Go home and be a familly cat!
Hope
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 am

Re: QC Question, Druid + Shadowdancer

Unread post by Hope »

That because once you get your Dex to 19 you need to log out and back in for the game to give you the Shadowdancer Qualification feat. It checks you character when you log in to give it to you, not on level up. ^^
Catherine Chant - Healer of Ilmater - Returned from her pilgrimage.
Alex Adriale - Paladin of Torm. Who knows where she is.
Lilia deVelose - Merchant from Amn - Cold for all eternity.
Aia Nar'Thil - Frozen Dharashan - At peace in the Misty Forest
Grey - Gone off on her own adventure

Return to “Questions for DMs”