Armor

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Kelgarth
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Armor

Unread post by Kelgarth »

Hello there
I got 2 questions ...
1) I m currently trying to play a Samurai from Kozakura ... but there is no samurai armor in here, is it possible to take a look in the armors possibilities, and let me know if i can have one please ?
2) In my background, the reason why I ve left the far east is to find the assassin of my master, and i want to involve a local guild for it ... but the plan, in the end, is to kill this assassin ... may a DM get involved in it please ? I don t want to kill a PC ^^

Waiting for your answers,
Thanks in advance
Gorin no Sho
Characters :
Celad Gweth : Restarting his training !!
Daeris Arkeneamore : Isn't she pretty ?

Return to “Questions for DMs”