KEMO Anims

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Grave_Zero
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:01 am
Location: United Kingdom (GMT+1)

KEMO Anims

Unread post by Grave_Zero »

So... my question is related to the KEMO Animations, to be more specific the chairs.
I've used 'JEGs_Training_Module_v15-BGTSCC' training modul with it. I have downloaded the KEMO Chair stuffs from here.
I've attached the HAK to the module (in the module properties) and imported the ERF. The import created a KEMO Chairs placeables group and a KEMO Chairs item group, as well as brought in the necessary conversation and scripts.
I put a chair in the modul, baked/saved. But when I load my modul and try to use the chair it doesn't seem to work fine. The conversation doesn't come up, plus the toon is just stand in the front of the chair.
What did I do wrong? Any idea?
"There are reasons for things that a casual observer might not understand." — Jarlaxle Baenre
Characters:
Jarzyr ♠Bio ♠ Journal
User avatar
Grave_Zero
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:01 am
Location: United Kingdom (GMT+1)

Re: KEMO Anims

Unread post by Grave_Zero »

No, please stop! I cannot use so much help! *says it on Jarzyr sarcastically voice* :D :D
Joke aside: I solved the problem. It seems the supplementer ERF caused the trouble, so if you don't want the same error, avoid to use that. Without that the Kemo system works fine.
"There are reasons for things that a casual observer might not understand." — Jarlaxle Baenre
Characters:
Jarzyr ♠Bio ♠ Journal
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: KEMO Anims

Unread post by Luna »

Grave_Zero wrote:No, please stop! I cannot use so much help! *says it on Jarzyr sarcastically voice* :D :D
Joke aside: I solved the problem. It seems the supplementer ERF caused the trouble, so if you don't want the same error, avoid to use that. Without that the Kemo system works fine.
I PM'd you something that would help.
So you stop all your drama. :lol:
User avatar
Grave_Zero
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:01 am
Location: United Kingdom (GMT+1)

Re: KEMO Anims

Unread post by Grave_Zero »

That is true Lune, and thank you for it! :)

I tought I can acquire the Drama King award with it or something... *sighs* :lol:
"There are reasons for things that a casual observer might not understand." — Jarlaxle Baenre
Characters:
Jarzyr ♠Bio ♠ Journal

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”