Textures missing from new armour appearances - Toolset

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Hoihe
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Textures missing from new armour appearances - Toolset

Unread post by Hoihe »

Ahoy!

I've made up my mind to customize the new breastplate appearance, the ID 134 one.

I've gotten into trouble the first notice that I don't know which of the lists it's in. Not in Godbeast, Custome barrel, neither ACME. Is it in a new list that I don't have?

If so, how do I access them?


On another note, all of the clothes seem to be missing that weren't in the original game. What can I do to make their textures work?
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Textures missing from new armour appearances - Toolset

Unread post by Luna »

It sounds like you need to associate the BG HAKS to your module.

When you say armor 134 is that an armor number from the appearance changer?
User avatar
Hoihe
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: Textures missing from new armour appearances - Toolset

Unread post by Hoihe »

Appearance changer,

And I always used Ivan's Jeg's training module, since it associated all the haks immediately. Maybe I need to make sure it has all..
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Textures missing from new armour appearances - Toolset

Unread post by Luna »

Ye there should be I think 4 item haks. Make sure it has them all.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”