Thanks
Quest Reset
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Bagnose
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:10 pm
Quest Reset
I was wondering if Bagnose can have his quests re-set? I, er, RPed away my Wyven egg, and hides for the Hunter quest vanished from my inventory (pretty sure I sold them...) and now can't complete them...
Thanks
Thanks
E Tenebris Lux
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Quest Reset
You can get new wolf hides by killing wolves in the BG north farmlands. You can get another wyvern egg from a DM, if you collect a second one from the nests (with the DM watching).
We try not to reset quests unless there's a bug though.
We try not to reset quests unless there's a bug though.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC