So I just got killed by another PC. I simply walked by, and the PC followed me, attacked me, killed me. There was no interaction between us at any point. No RP, no OOC, no communication of any kind. Just curious...is this allowed on the server?
If it matters, I was in the UD, going from the spire to Varalla's Passage and got killed in Varalla's.
PvP with no RP, OOC, or warning?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
dfn
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:22 pm
PvP with no RP, OOC, or warning?
The dominant portion seek an instant gratification
And are proud of intellectual poverty
And are proud of intellectual poverty
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: PvP with no RP, OOC, or warning?
It sounds like a violation of the PVP rules. I am assuming it is too late for you to take a screenshot. Could you PM us (the DMs) with a description of what happened, and the name and username of whoever attacked you?
We can investigate the matter and talk to them about it.
We can investigate the matter and talk to them about it.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC