Need the services of a DM tonight!

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

StEalThThiEf
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 am

Need the services of a DM tonight!

Unread post by StEalThThiEf »

Hello Mr.Dm's!

As some of you may know, There is a romance between two halflings and they are planning a date tonight!

My plan is to have some chairs and a table setup on the roof of the FAI. DM Boo has cleared this, as long as I RP it with Bently. I'm hoping to time it with the server time so we are up there while the moon is up. Figured that would be perfect!

I should be on about 7:30/8 PM Chicago Central Time. This way we have hours to plan with a DM, do the RP with Bently, and give the DM time to spawn some chairs and a table.

Once the chairs are up, the assistance of a DM will no longer be needed unless of course they want to harass us, or there is a server reboot/crash in the middle of the date.

Thank you so much for your assistance! I look forward to having a great RP experience tonight!

Nick aka Kaldar
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Need the services of a DM tonight!

Unread post by Luna »

Bad news.
It's not going to work.
That building even though you can walk on the roof doesn't change the ground level for placables.
So anything you try to place on the building ends up on the ground under the builder. :x

I tried to throw something together really quick in the toolset as well, but it's going to take to long to height adjust all the placables and get it looking right, so I can't help you on that end either.
User avatar
Grog
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am
Location: Canada

Re: Need the services of a DM tonight!

Unread post by Grog »

You could just roleplay them being there :)
StEalThThiEf
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 am

Re: Need the services of a DM tonight!

Unread post by StEalThThiEf »

Thank you so much for trying! Ill figure something out!

Return to “Questions for DMs”