Toolset Tiles
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Cubicle
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am
Toolset Tiles
Hi, I just downloaded a few files for my toolset. A BGTSCC directory, hak, monsters.erf and an items.erf. The items and monsters appear on my toolset, but I can't seem to load any of the tiles in the game, or even the maps. All the area files are .trx files or .sef files. Is there a special way to load areas for BGTSCC in the toolset?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Toolset Tiles
You can't load the area's.
You don't have full copies of them.
You don't have full copies of them.
-
Cubicle
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am
Re: Toolset Tiles
So there's no way I can use the interior tiles from BGTSCC? All I have are the default interior tilesets from NWN2. I'm trying to create areas without downloading any new content outside of this game. I don't need the premade areas, but the ingredients to make similar areas would be nice.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Toolset Tiles
yes you can.
I thought you were trying to open areas from the module from the player side download files.
That will not work.
You just need to install the files from below.
That will get the tile icons to show up if you have all our haks associated with a module.
I thought you were trying to open areas from the module from the player side download files.
That will not work.
You just need to install the files from below.
That will get the tile icons to show up if you have all our haks associated with a module.
Luna wrote:For any new builders, these are the tiles sets supported and the files you need besides the HAK files.
TILESET LIST
* RWS Deep Chasms
* RWS Citadel
* RWS Tower
* Cryptpit
* RWS Dark Mines
* RWS Pocket Ship Interiors
* RWS Grand Citadel Interiors
Textures for Cave Tile Set
* Mind Flayer/Illithid/Cthulhu Caves
FILES YOU NEED
1) Toolset files that go in your game Toolset Directory so you can see the tile icons and what not in the toolkit.
Path example on where to put them, but use your game directory path.
D:\games\Neverwinter Nights 2\NWN2Toolset\Tiles
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23104737/Tiles_rar
These one's go in the \Terrain folder
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23136607/Terrain.rar
These one's go in the \grass folder
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23136607/Terrain.rar
-
Alezka Silverstone
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am
Re: Toolset Tiles
Awsome, needed this information.
lol @ Cubicle, if anyone could load the full area's they could potentially view things that would be game breaking, like secrets and stats on things in the area's.
lol @ Cubicle, if anyone could load the full area's they could potentially view things that would be game breaking, like secrets and stats on things in the area's.