Stupi bullets on not dropping

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Gilthanus
Recognized Donor
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Stupi bullets on not dropping

Unread post by Gilthanus »

I have a stack of bullets that are apparently a quest item somehow. Can I get rid of them?
I'm Gilthanus the bard, you've probably heard of me, I'm very famous.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Stupi bullets on not dropping

Unread post by Luna »

You will have to catch a DM to get them removed
DM Setanta
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Stupi bullets on not dropping

Unread post by DM Setanta »

They might be cursed, try a remove curse spell
“Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting in your fruit salad.”
User avatar
Hoihe
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: Stupi bullets on not dropping

Unread post by Hoihe »

Get a sling

Equip the bullets

Shoot them away.

Always works, If you ever see dwarves slinging, it's usually because they have curse bullets.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
Gilthanus
Recognized Donor
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Stupi bullets on not dropping

Unread post by Gilthanus »

Nope, not cursed and its not equipped anyway. It's just in my inventory and says you cannot trade or drop quest items.
I'm Gilthanus the bard, you've probably heard of me, I'm very famous.
DM Wretch
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 am

Re: Stupi bullets on not dropping

Unread post by DM Wretch »

I've helped another player with this before. They're set as a quest item and they're not actually cursed...

The only thing to do is contact a friendly DM and they'll get rid of it for you.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Gilthanus
Recognized Donor
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Stupi bullets on not dropping

Unread post by Gilthanus »

Get rid of them?!!?? They're a quest item, it should be a quest to give it back.... Yeah, with rewards... Like a songblade!!!
I'm Gilthanus the bard, you've probably heard of me, I'm very famous.

Return to “Questions for DMs”