Some Assistance

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

vaswasbad
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 am

Some Assistance

Unread post by vaswasbad »

Hello,

I have recently come back to this server/game after being away for so long and there have been some numerous changes "some really interesting and cool changes". My charater is lvl 17 and I worked quite a bit to get them up there and trying to regain all those lvls again is too time consuming at the moment. I was wondering if it was possible get a rebuild on my character to so that I could adjust my character to the new changes and features.


Thanks in advance for your assistance
DM Nilbog
Posts: 1659
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Re: Some Assistance

Unread post by DM Nilbog »

Sorry we do not offer rebuilds but your free to use the RCR in nexus and check out all the new options.

Return to “Questions for DMs”