It seems that both DM Lyrewyn and DM Galadriel are more or less gone from the server.
Hence, I ask if we have any other dungeon master on the server who you could 'swap' items with? You know, a player creates a copy of an item with the ideal appearance, sends the .erf to a dm, and then the DM swaps the items.
Asking about custom armor appearances... again...
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Asking about custom armor appearances... again...
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
DM_Absolution
- Posts: 587
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:56 am
Re: Asking about custom armor appearances... again...
Lyrewyn is far from gone, she is still around. If you ever opened your playerscry, you would have spotted her today even.
- Absolution comes at a price -
- If thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." -
-
DM_Xzar
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:22 am
- Location: "Sword Coast Cartographers' Guild HQ"
Re: Asking about custom armor appearances... again...
Plus it is not DM policy or responsibility to provide custom armor appearance to players. If you catch one willing to do it, consider yourself lucky. Other than that, be patient if you've already submitted something.
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Asking about custom armor appearances... again...
That is good to know, but truth be told I've not been very active myself, and the two of us seem to have different play hours.DM_Absolution wrote:Lyrewyn is far from gone, she is still around. If you ever opened your playerscry, you would have spotted her today even.
I fully agree with that, it is jus that the standard Green Dragon Plate +2 is... so... ugly...DM_Xzar wrote:Plus it is not DM policy or responsibility to provide custom armor appearance to players. If you catch one willing to do it, consider yourself lucky. Other than that, be patient if you've already submitted something.
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Asking about custom armor appearances... again...
It seems Maecius is able to get items in game from '.bic' files.
Kudos.
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"