Either way the reason im posting this is because i just got my computer fixed today, and been reinstalling windows , nwn2 etc etc. for about 6 hours now.. After retrieving all the patches i needed an the hacks. I still came across a problem login in to the server. reinstalling nwn2 made me use the same CD Key twice.** which is legit btw** So i got this.. When i logged in.

I honestly don't know how to fix this. The servers defense mechanisms are awesome, and that's why its an awesome server but its defense's are so great that i cant log back in us'ing the same CD key. because i've used this Cd before due to re-installments in the past. I'm the only one that has all three Cd keys for all three games, NWN@ ZOH, MOB. I just want to play on this server. Is there any chance i could get some help with this?