Warlock Lore

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Kelgarth
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Warlock Lore

Unread post by Kelgarth »

Hello to the Team ...

I've got a question :

I have actually creating a toon with a special RP ... he is a Thayan, avowed of Kossuth, member of the Pure Flame monastry ...
But, when he was young, his parents, two Thayan Red Mage, have made a pact with Kossuth/Archomentals/Salamander Lords/Efreeti Sultan, in order to allow their son extra powers ...

I've made this RP in order to be able to play something I've played in PnP ... meaning a Lawful Neutral Monk/Warlock ...

I know that in PnP, pacts can be made with something else than Fey or Devils/Demons/Daemons ... I hope I can do it here also, even if NwN2 is not originaly designed for that ...

If it's not possible, let me know please ... and help me to find a solution about my toon :)

Thanks a lot !!
Characters :
Celad Gweth : Restarting his training !!
Daeris Arkeneamore : Isn't she pretty ?

Return to “Questions for DMs”