How to post screenshots on the forum?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Ishtar
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm
How to post screenshots on the forum?
The appearance changer ate my sword. I have a screensot of the weapon. How do I post a screenshot onto the forum?
Uurad Na'Gabraen
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: How to post screenshots on the forum?
I think you have to make an account on one of the photo sites.
I use photobucket.com.
if you have dropbox or something like that, you can probably just provide a direct link to the photo.
I use photobucket.com.
if you have dropbox or something like that, you can probably just provide a direct link to the photo.
-
Knightmare
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 1:21 am
- Location: One step ahead!
Re: How to post screenshots on the forum?
When you light a candle, you cast a shadow too ~ Artemis
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven ~ Xanthor
Your enemy's enemy is your friend ~ Tiberius
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven ~ Xanthor
Your enemy's enemy is your friend ~ Tiberius